13 January

William Jackson


Hi, my name is Willy. I’d like to start off by thanking you for taking the time to read this. I’m always grateful for the opportunity to meet new people. There’s something exciting about getting to know someone else for the first time. At this moment, I’m looking for some new penpals that are interested in getting to know me and learning about them in the process. I’m not looking for a serious relationship right now. I would prefer to make some new friends and expand my connections beyond prison.
I'm Native American, I love to sing and dance, my favorite band is AC/DC, I'm 26 years old, and I'm from Bremerton, WA.
One of my biggest goals is to become an author. I’ve been contemplating different ideas for a while now, and have finally decided on what to write about. This excites me, because it’s generating a lot of positive emotions, and hope for the future. Anyway, the reason I mentioned all of this, is because one of the keys to accomplishing my goal is to meet new people. As a writer and aspiring author, I love to gain new perspectives and compare them to my own.
I believe people have a lot of unique perspectives to offer. I also believe they can be a great source of friendship, positivity, and energy. So if you’re interested in making a new connection, friend, and have a lot of positivity to share, be sure to send me a letter by mail, or add me on Jpay.com (just look for William Jackson #390646) so we can email back and forth. Take care, stay well, and be great.
Scheduled Release Date: March 2042

Write to:
William Jackson #390646
Stafford Creek CC
191 Constantine Way
Aberdeen, WA 98520