31 March

Joseph Lowery

Hi. My name is Joseph Lowry. Most of everyone calls me Joey or Country. I'm originally from Mt. Olive MS therefore I'm a southern guy. My accent is how I ended up with the name "Country". I'm 6ft 230 pounds Brown eyes and hair. I'm normally bald headed with a goatee I have numerous tattoos (about 20) If interested I'll explain more in detail once written to. I'm white/Native as I'm in prison I write poetry, draw greeting cards, and work in kitchen to help pass my time. On the outs I love to race any type of vehicles (work on cars) I enjoy riding motorcycles, camping, and cooking to help pass the time. I have one daughter 13 years old. I've been locked up since 2015 3 ct burglary 1 ct meth possession 1 ct retail theft 1 ct bail jump (felony) 1 ct battery to an inmate. Was sentenced 10 years with ERP eligible so I can be out early if I behave myself. Short story... I was addicted to meth and found myself hanging out with wrong people I'm a very outgoing person. Very down to earth and I have a very big heart. If something I said got you interested please feel free to hit me up. My birthdate is Sept 13 1979 which makes me 41 years old. I just got medium custody but will be a while before being moved plus mail will find me.

Much respect, Joey

Scheduled Release: January 2026


Write to:

Joseph Lowery #480561

KMCI

PO Box 282

Plymouth, WI 53073