08 April

Armon Townsend


 Positive vibes to all abroad...

As I await my return to society, which I am due to be released January 23 I seek companionship, a lady to share our interests, desires, knowledge, experiences, and goals with one another with hopes of building a bond more beneficial than detrimental and maintaining it in order to grow on the other side of the fence where the grass is greener. I am a gentleman from the Milwuakee region, east side to be right and exact therefore I'm well seasoned, culturally diverse, and open-minded to many walks of life. I'm actually a well-rounded dude, a little rough around the edges but I'm at an age between 2 generations where I'm big bro and lil bro all in one therefore I have quite some experience under my belt but I'm still full of ambition. I'm restless and resilient which means I mozzie gracefully daily as the devil can't steal my joy. Peace and light, A-Alike: (A pic of me with a whiz shirt & blue vest on my facebook page Armon Townsend).

Scheduled Release: January 2023


Write to:

Armon Townsend #511591

Oshkosh Correctional Institution

PO Box 3310

Oshkosh, WI 54903