27 April

Aaron Booker

 

SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
My name is Aaron Booker. I am 21 years old. I've been in prison since 2018 and I go home May 3, 2022. I am about 5'8", 165 lb. I have brown skin. I am young but I am also very mature for my age. I am a very handsome man - I have brown eyes, a big afro but right now I have my hair in two braids. I have plenty of tattoos on my neck, chest, and both arms. On my free time I like to work out, make music, and write books. I am very good at singing. Since I was 15 people say I sound like Chris Brown - Just one of my talents I'm good at. I will be released next year May 3rd. I am looking for a beautiful woman, a penpal to write and converse with. I am always up to meeting new penpals. I am currently single and I am looking for a smart, mature, intelligent woman to laugh with and build a bond with. You know of course we can take it slow but eventually work our way up to something more. So whoever you are if you are interested in writing me you know where I am. Feel free to write me whenever. Thank you. Sincerely, Aaron Booker.
Scheduled Release: May 2022

Write to:

Aaron Booker #639721

GBCI

PO Box 19033

Green Bay, WI 54307