08 April

Sam Bratsven

I'm not sure where to start or what to say so I'll put it this way and see what happens.




I like to:

  • crochet all things and been doing it since 2001
  • read a lot fiction (all genres) and non fiction
  • live a simple country lifestyle
  • build stuff out of wood and repair most stuff
  • to watch most sports on TV or in person
  • listen to most music except rap
  • to be honest and frank about stuff

There are few things I dislike: theft, wasting time, and pressing another's beliefs/opinions on another.

My religion is Paganism in general with emphasis on Norse and Shamanism, but have done little Norse studies these past few years.

The things I have done are: obtained office assistant certificate, horticulture tech certification, pesticide applicator certified, certified tutor, and lots of self taught over the years. I will be doing my appretinceship for horticulture.

I can be very hard headed, opinionated, driven, and good at listening.

I hope to hear from you and I will respond to all who write. If you don't then the best of luck in all your endeavors.

Scheduled Release: July 2022


Write to:

Sam Bratsven #405938

OSCI

PO Box 3310

Oshkosh, WI 54903