08 April

Charles Smith

I am 54 years old and my ethnic background is native, Mexican, German, and Irish. My intrest and hobbies include all things outdoors from fishing, hunting, horseback riding, to camping, hiking, and boating. I also enjoy cars, motor cycles, and doing mechanic kind of work on all things with engines. I also enjoy doing carpentry and construction for work. I am 5'9" and weigh 165lbs. with brown eyes and brown hair. I like country and classic rock music and enjoy watching action and romance movies. I'm probably most proud of my kids and followed by my abilities and skills in building and fixing things. A few of my pet peeves are people who chew with their mouth open, poor hygiene, and a lack of cleanliness. I also dislike rude, cruel, and disrespectful people. People who are only for themselves or have no compassion for others. So I am releasing in 9 months to the Burnett county area. In society my goal is to be a positive, productive and help and give back to others whenever possible. What I'm hoping for from this site is to maybe find someone who has shared interest, wants to be cared for, and maybe even settle down. I'm a kind, compassionate, caring, gentle person who wants those qualities to be appreciated and cherished.

Scheduled Release: December 2021

Write to:
Charles Smith #574710
OCI
PO Box 3310
Oshkosh, WI 54903