27 April

Vonell Shaw

 

Nothing the heart gives out is gone. It is left in the hearts of others.

I first would like to say that I hope everyone is doing well during this terrible pandemic I hope you all are staying safe and healthy, physically, mentally, emotionally, etc. For those who are reading my profile my name is Vonell. I'm a 25 year old sweet, well educated, kind, respectful, caring, loyal, very very handsome black guy. I am currently incarcerated in prison as of now, but it's only temporary, I'm looking for new friends, someone I can get to know on a "loving", caring, respectful manner. I'm not seeking a relationship as of now but if it happens then it was meant to be. As long you're loyal, age, race, color, looks, religion, weight, and so on don't matter to me. I do not judge anyone. I have great communication skills. I love to listen to any and everything you have to talk about. I ask that before you cloud your judgement about me, take time to get to know me first. I am currently seeking someone who would not mind writing a good looking guy like myself. If you're interested in being pen pals, feel free to contact me. I don't undermine my worth by comparing myself to others. I'm very very confident of myself and what I stand for. If I peeked your interest, please feel free to write me. I respond with respect, care, honesty, and trust. Write me.

Scheduled Release: February 2049

Write to:

Vonell Shaw #605592

Columbia Correctional Institution

PO Box 900

Portage, WI 53901