27 April

Jaquan Howard

 

Greetings, as you can see I'm currently doing time. However I'm transitioning to be released back into society from doing 5 years for drug poss/int. I'm 26, no kids, I have my HSED. I'm 6 feet, 195 lbs silm build with brown skin. I have a healthy beard with tats on my arms and hand. I'm very humble and down to earth. I love to make people laugh plus I'm also a great listener I'm attracted to a woman's personality and spirit. I also love a woman who can hold an intellectual conversation and who can be honest no matter what. Since doing time I was able to focus on myself and learn more about myself. I gain the passion for reading non-fiction, self help, and stock investing. I spend most of my time reflecting on mistakes and bad decisions and how I plan on building my future. I'm fortunate to have a second chance to make a difference in this world. I plan on investing in my community and give opportunity to those less fortunate. Another passion of mines is I love singing and rappin, doing music has allowed me to express emotions and feelings and mentally escape these prison walls. The mind is a terrible thing to waste. And I developed 1 of the best positive emotions of the mind which is faith. It's said that faith is a state of mind that may be induced, or created, by affirmations or repeated instruction to the subconscious mind. I'm a believer that faith is what got me through this time. Hopefully taking a leap of faith will bring you happiness and joy. There's more to this unfinished story. It's up to you to trust in faith that taking this journey it will lead to great adventures and new beginnings.



Scheduled Release: May 2022


Write to:

Jaquan Howard #602949

Columbia Correctional Inst.

PO Box 900

Portage, WI 53901