08 May

Airry Massey

 

My name is Airry David Massey - inmate #308657 - and I've been incarcerated for 22.5 years. My charge is felony murder, party to a crime. I've completed most of that time and I parole out of prison in 2023 December. My greatest "joy" for a single man like me is to find a single woman between the ages of 45 and 55 years old. Race, creed, or weight does not concern me. I am 5'7" and 155 lbs., bald hair cut with eyes glasses. I am black or African American but my skin complexion is light carmel. About me, mostly quiet, funny at times. At this time I don't have much to go on because some things in prison are often hard to obtain. In my case, I'm almost at the end of my incarceration and my electronics and eyes glasses are wearing thin. Not many books to read during quarantine because of the isolation and loss of funds. This man, behind this pen, is asking one woman to take a real chance on a 51 year old man who can and will commit to truth, honesty, and black and forth letters to bring the friendship real substance. Lastly, this pen-pal situation often proves one side, I venture to say whomever returns a letter to me will not be a waste of time at all. Right now, I have no eloquent speech but I've led with my heart and spirit and I welcome your reply and a photo at your convenience. 
Scheduled Release: December 2032

Write to:
Airry Massey #308657
Wisconsin Resource Center
PO Box 220
Winnebago, WI 54985-0220