07 May

Demonte Nolen

Hey I'm Demonte I'm glad I got this outlet to be able to reach to people, who I can be friends with or potentially more. I want to start off by saying that I'm a very outgoing, adventurous, fun type of guy. I'm not a judgemental type of guy, I give everyone the benefit of a doubt. I'm 26 years old. My main interest with the things I like to do is writing, and working out. I like writing my thoughts and from that, that took me to writing poems and songs. I love working out. I'm going to be a personal trainer when I am released. I love helping people and motivating people especially when their at there weakest. That's one of the many reasons I love working out. I plan to open up my own gym one day. I'm from Milwaukee. I love my city and want to give and do positive things for it when I am released. And eventually expand and do the same for other towns and counties. Anyways though what I am looking for out of this is someone who I can build with on any level and possibly introduce me to new things and vice versa. I'm always willing to learn new things. And try to connect with people on their level and different aspects. I like a girl who is helpful and motivating because I am the same way. Wether I am your friend or more than friends I'm going to help you to the fullest with whatever goals, plans, whatever it is. But yeah hopefully I can find someone who I can build with on any level and hopefully that person comes out of this. I'm about to close now.

Scheduled Release: February 2026

Write to:
Demonte Nolen #605257
Oshkosh Correctional Institution
PO Box 3310
Oshkosh, WI 54903