06 May

Dorian Ramsey

Hello ladies, I'm currently looking for a friend to correspond with in these times. It's not just hard being locked up, it's hard out there as well. Dealing with Covid, unrest, other personal matters. I'm looking for a friend that can uplift me and I can uplift her. I enjoy talking, especially if the convo has substance. I love to fish, work out, play, and watch basketball and football. I'm 6'7", 280 lbs. I love reading, listening to music "all types", I really love treating my significant either like a queen. I'm new to this so I don't know how you'll contact me. Just know I'll respond. I'm a high school graduate with some college under my belt. I plan on going back to school upon my release for culinary arts and eventually opening a food truck/restaurant. I'm very ambitious, goal driven, and honest. I made a mistake and paying my debt to society. I will discuss my conviction via phone or letter, I don't have a sex crime nor any crime against children. If you're interested contact me. Thank you for taking time reading this.
 
 

Scheduled Release: November 2030


Write to:

Dorian Ramsey #455982

Oshoksh CI

PO Box 3310

Oshkosh, WI 54903