07 May

Devale Randle

 

Hello my name is Devale Randle. I am 6'2" 195 lbs, with brown eyes, brown skin, cornrows, dark skin man from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I am 33 years old, I am a proud father of three, two boys and a little girl. My favorite color is green, I love horror/romance movies. I am a funny, smart, outgoing, open-minded, kind, adventurous, laid-back man. I'm interested in finding a female friend who shares some of the same interests as me. Someone who is open-minded in trying new things. Some of my interests include writing, reading, music, playing card, Dominoes, basketball, football, swimming, lifting weights, cooking, traveling just to name a few. Since I've been incarcerated I've earned my GED as well as a vocational certificate for Data Entry. I also took a culinary arts course. Which taught me a lot. Upon my release, I plan to go back to college and further my education by obtaining my business management degree. I love working with my hands which is why I also will pursue going into the construction field on fixing houses, I one day would love to buy/fix/sell homes. I hope that you've read something in here that has piqued your interest in getting to know more about me. Hope to hear from you soon.

Scheduled Release: April 2029


Write to:

Devale Randle #481725

OSCI

PO Box 3310

Oshkosh, WI 54903