07 May

Randy Lashawn Alexander

 

Well to start I go by my middle name to honor my deceased uncle. I'm big on family and I come from a big one I plan to return to Champaign, Illinois upon release. I have a silly sense of humor. I enjoy making people laugh and smile. I'm looking to find female whom I can build a friendship with first. A woman who look pass my mistakes and not judge me for I have changed. I don't have any kids, but plan to some day, God willing. I like smart woman independent women, who don't take themselves too seriously. I enjoy writing urban novels not to glorify the streets. But to show my reader what that lifestyle leads to. I am one of 6 kids, 4 boys + girls and I am not only close to all of them. I'm close to my almost 20 nieces and nephews. I'm not perfect by far and I embrace my imperfection. I like to take people at face value. I don't judge people because of that. I like to workout and I'm heavy into my education. Which I'm still chasing because of my unruly pass of fighting inmates and staff when I was a little younger. I hope you allow us to get know one another. I promise there wont be a dull moment. Sincerely Lashawn

Scheduled Release: September 2022


Write to:

Randy Alexander #450527

GBCI

PO Box 19033

Green Bay, WI 54307