07 May

Mario Allen

 

Hello to all, my name is Mario, African American 37 year old male. I look 27, I have (1) son. I'm from Milwaukee, I'm a down to earth laid back type individual. I'm into discovering new interest and as such the shortest distance between two people is an understanding, so it you aren't afraid of taking a chance to meet new people then reply to my bio. I am a barber by trade, love it. I am a people's person. Just in search of a friend and go from there. I don't discrimnate upon anyone. Everyday provides the chances to receive a blessing; could that blessing be you? If so let's get closer than close, because close just ain't good enough. Be safe and may god keep you and yours safe whomever you may be.

Scheduled Release: July 2023


Write to:

Mario Allen #358256

CVCTF 3B-36

2909 E. Park Ave

Chippewa Falls, WI 54729