02 February

Chance Wallow

 

My name is Chance Lee Wallow. I’m a 33 year old white male 5'8", 198 pounds with Hazel eyes and a bald head and a athletic build. I’m from Milwaukee. 

I’m currently locked up for attempted theft, criminal trespass, battery, and criminal damage to property. My release is comin and I get out June 8th of this year. 

I love working out, writing, and music, and am very good at rappin. I love playing basketball, dominoes, and I enjoy the outdoors. I’m out of the hood but I’m a good person. I’m looking to find a nice lady that knows how to keep it real and loves to be spoiled. I believe in keeping it 100% at all times and don’t like games. 

I’m looking to find a lady that is honest, likes to have fun, like speaking her mind, and that is independent. I do gotta Facebook and my pictures on there just type in my phone name. I do look good. I’m a very motivated young man just trying to find a decent woman. If you would like to get to know me more please write me, until then please take care, stay safe, and keep your head up.






Scheduled Release: 06/2021

Write to:
Chance Wallow #458649
Waupun CI
PO Box 351
Waupun, WI 53963