02 February

Steven Brooks

 

Hi to whoever is reading. I’m from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I grew up on the North side. I have 2 great kids, I’m a cool person with a great sense of humor and a good heart. I’m not gone sit here like I’m perfect, but I am loyal. 

My goal in life is to go to highest of highs in my life if God is willing. At the moment I’m just looking for a great friend, someone loyal, someone down to earth, someone to put a smile on my face when I’m down, someone when we have a conversation it’s a honest, smooth, cool, fun, and heart feeling conversation. I’m not a judgmental person, everybody has highs and lows in life. Without mistakes how are we going to grow into the great person we intend to be. Like I said before I’m looking for a great friend and if it becomes more than that I’m open to that as well. Well if you like my intro you know what to do. Stay safe, stay healthy, and god bless.



Scheduled Release: 11/2034


Write to:

Steven Brooks #473048

Oshkosh Correctional Institution

PO Box 3310

Oshkosh, WI 54903