12 February

Severiano Lopez-Lopez

 

Good Afternoon thank you for stopping to read my profile my name is severiano lopez-lopez.


i am hispanic american i am 5,5 165lb muscular build i believe in being healthy ive made some bad choices but im not a bad person and ive learned my choices have a price im a family man no kids yet im single looking for a friend and one day a family with the right female.. i am catholic i believe everyone has their own right to religion i dont care what your prefrences i hope you just stay blessed..im funny always laughing and a hard worker ive worked with mechanic and hard labor and lead salesman ..and trying to go to college for engineering.. i work out everyday eat healthy i dont judge a person by their looks because a personality is needed and is always better.. you can write me at the above address or add me on our email system at www.jpay.com severiano lopez-lopez my doc 385541 thank you. cant wait to hear from you .


Scheduled Release: 06/2021


Write to: 

Severiano Lopez-Lopez #385541

SCCC

191 Constantine Way

Aberdeen, WA 98520