02 February

Diarbro Williams

My name is Diarbro Williams. I’m a 33 year old guy who’s looking for a female friend who I can gain some continuity and also, trust with at the same time. I’m a very honest dude who loves to have fun, but I also take life very serious. 

I love to write nonfiction books and design my own clothes on my free time. I was born and raised in "Anguilla Mississippi"but I live in "Racine Wisconsin" now. I’m locked up at the moment for selling drugs, but do that make me a bad person? No one is perfect. I believe in learning from my mistakes. I’m not afraid of change and making better choices for myself. 

I’m looking for a female friend who can accept me for who I am and get to know each other by sharing our past with each other and asking questions. I hope the right person read this brief introduction and give me a chance to be your friend. I’m 5'11", 179 pounds, short haircut, brown eyes, and very handsome.



Scheduled Release: 09/2021


Write to:

 Diarbro Williams #490549

G.B.C.I.

PO Box 19033

Green Bay, WI 54307