21 February

Kalvin Perry

 

I’m a man of God, strong-minded love to put a smile on other people face. I also love to build a woman up and let her see the good side of herself. I’m a provider, protector, and I give my woman the world. I need a woman that wants something out of life because I’m getting something out of life that’s the way God made it. I’m selling cars and house when I get out and start my own carpentry business I already have it in motion and I’m about to go to work releases and come home with a lot of money and I think God for that. I think relationship is 60/40 60 for the man and 40 for the woman can’t no woman I ever been with say I didn’t take care of her and bring out the best in them. I need a real woman that’s looking for a real man, I want to be in a relationship be faithful to my woman cook for her go and see the world together and I tell the truth even if it hurts I hate liars. I’m a King just looking for my queen I’m not a burden or try to use women for their money I don’t care for that kind of stuff I want to know woman’s heart and one day marry her and be her Superman/King. Everyone in jail are not bad people some people made a mistake I’m one of them and I have a good heart my kids and everybody love me. I just want to be the luckiest man alive once I find my queen, baby I know you out there somewhere.




Scheduled Release: July 2024


Write to:

Kalvin Perry #385352

Oshkosh CI

PO Box 3310

Oshkosh, WI 54903