22 February

Wayne Anderson

My name is Wayne R. Anderson. I'm in Oshkosh Correctional Institution. I've been in prison for 24 years and am looking for a mentor or someone who can write back and forth to me. I correspond to a couple of prison ministries, but don't have a penpal or mentor. I've had quite a hard time in prison and to tell it would take a lot, but I will say trusting in God is a challenge especially when night and day it is particularly hurting. I do what i can but to have a good word from a distant help, a mentor and someone who tells how it is out there on the outside of prison. I love to go fishing and hiking and boating, walks in the hills and valleys. Cities are okay, but the country is better to see what lights in the sky are like and the sun and moon in lower heaven is awesome.

Scheduled Release: 11/2036 (eligible for parole 10/2021)

Write to:
Wayne Anderson #251639
OSCI
PO Box 3310
Oshkosh, WI 54901