02 February

Timothy Durley

 

I’m fun, outgoing, love to read, go to the movies, beach, out to eat, I’m 6 foot tall, weight 189, dark Brown low cut, love to travel, no kids but got a niece and nephews I love spending time with. The only sports I love watching is MMA. 

Just looking for a female friend maybe more in the future, don’t care about race, my age limit is 27 to 60. I love a woman that wears glasses, fun, outgoing, and must be smart. I’m honest, funny, and smart - educated. 

I’m currently 31 years old and been in 3 relationships and not one resulted in one of us cheating. We parted ways due to differences et cetera. I attended Bryant Stratton for graphic design and attended Anthem College for massage therapy. So if there is anything else you would like to know about me please don’t be afraid to ask me, I’m friendly ha ha. 

PS holla back



Scheduled Release: 12/2036


Write to:

Timothy Durley #463024

WCI 

PO Box 351

Waupun, WI 53963